Academic Language Development Program

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Report writing session

  • Hi all


I have now put my PowerPoint session up.

http://www.unisanet.unisa.edu.au/learn/LearningConnection/?PATH=/Resources/la/Academic+Language+Development+Program/&default=ALDP+Resources.htm


Thanks again for your enthusiastic participation. I thought you came up with some excellent 'preliminary' work statements. Let's see if I can remember them:

  • Take time to understand the task
  • Know your audience
  • Know what you do not yet know (does that make sense?!)
  • Use the structure itself to map the ideas
  • Work back from the date and plot important milestones (Researching, the consultation processes, writing, macro and micro editing, proofreading)

Did I leave anything off the list?

Best wishes

Andrea

1 Comments:

  • Hi, your advice for the report writing is very helpful!However, I would be very grateful if you could post a model report that I can understand more clearly. Thank you so much.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home