Academic Language Development Program

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Mind mapping as a tool for studying and learning

Hi everyone
I have posted the powerpoint presentation so it is easy for you to download. Please let me know if you have any questions about mind mapping or comments. Also remember me when you create your mind maps and please send me a copy!

http://www.unisanet.unisa.edu.au/learn/LearningConnection/?PATH=/Resources/la/Academic+Language+Development+Program/&default=ALDP+Resources.htm

Susanna Carter

3 Comments:

  • Thanks for your excellent lecture! I have already start using this technique and I certainly will send you mine one day.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:35 PM  

  • Thankyou for your comment anonymous. I am sure you will find mind maps a very useful tool as I have.

    By Blogger Andrea Duff, at 9:24 AM  

  • Dear Susanna Carter,

    Thank you for your fantastic lecture!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home